The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7). The Standard Hoofjack® consists of one standard base with two magnets, one standard cradle, and one straight post with standard rubber cap, screws and tension knob. Some Assembly required.
The standard base is made of linear polyethylene and is 12" in height and with a base diameter of 18". Overall height adjustment is 14" - 22". The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
* Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position.
* Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without putting the hoof between your knees or support the horse with your body.
* Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
* Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more...
* Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish