The Cavallo Trek is the latest offering from Cavallo and a development of the success of the Cavallo Simple and Sport hoof boots.
The Trek is sold as a single boot and the design is not handed. It is available in the same Regular or Slim Sole as the Simple and Sport. The Slim version is 6mm / 1/4 in. narrower in width than length.
The Trek features a Pro Mesh moulded TPU Upper exclusive to Cavallo, with a honeycomb design that optimises strength and minimises weight. The Pro Mesh is highly flexible and includes a soft foam collar and patented RES replaceable velcro closure system.
The Cavallo Trek is a multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
* All-terrain protection for the barefoot horse
* Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity. Absorbs shock and concussion
* Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
* Healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction leading to increased blood circulation
* Protection during trailering / breeding
* Your peace of mind: take on rides as a 'spare tyre'
Great price and all these benefits too:
* Built-in drainage
* Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!); stays securely on the hoof
* Fits left or right hoof; available individually
* Shaped for natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
* Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
* Moulded TPU back flap for maximum bulb protection and abrasion resistance
* Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
* Foam-filled soft collar
* Built-in sole relief
* Available in Regular or Slim Sole (Slim sole is 6mm narrower in width than length)
Sold as singles, Colour Black